Dr. Banerjee has been trained in family medicine and enjoys caring for individuals from birth through their mature years. He offers the following services:
- Standard Model of General Practice:
● Visits: In-office visits are offered. Office visits are billed to your insurance company with a copay charged at time of visit, or cash is accepted for those who don’t have insurance, with rates posted on price list. Bill must be settled at the end of the visit. Payment is accepted by Cash/Credit/Check. Until Dr. Banerjee is contracted with insurance companies, a superbill will be mailed to your insurance at the time of the visit, and the balance of bill will be due at time of visit. Insurance companies typically pay 50% to 70% of billed amount for out-of-network providers.
● Scheduling: By secure portal and by phone. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9AM–5PM, by appointment only. Walk-ins will be accommodated according to the openings on the schedule.
● Labs and testing: In-office labs available include Hgb, HgbA1c, Urinalysis, urine pregnancy, Cholesterol, Metabolic Panel, and EKG, billed to insurance, and a copay due at the time of visit. For other labs, patient will go to lab and a requisition form will be sent to the lab. X-rays for ruling out fractures are referred to an orthopedist’s office. Ultrasound, MRI, CT scan are all done primarily at SimonMed, but other facilities can be accommodated. Orders are placed electronically, and scheduling done by the patient with those facilities. Patients may be required to make an additional office visit to discuss results after labwork or radiology has been completed.
● Vaccines and medications: In-office vaccines and medications are offered, and are billed to insurance, or cash accepted according to price list.
● Click here for price list for in-office vaccines, medications, and tests
● Telemedicine: Physician will respond to phone messages and portal messages within 24 hours. Emergencies are referred to the emergency room.
● Referrals: Physician maintains a list of preferred specialists locally and in the bay-area.
● Visits: In-office visits offered as often as needed, with priority scheduling, excluding holidays and weekends. I will notify you of my holiday schedule, and be available by phone and portal regardless. A retainer fee is required of $300 per individual per month, and $250 for each additional family member, with a 10% discount for paying in advance for 1 year. It is expected to commit to a 1-year subscription.
● Scheduling: By secure portal or by phone. Same-day visits are guaranteed, and walk-ins are accommodated during regular business hours, (Monday-Friday 9AM–2PM). Extended office hours are by appointment only, (Monday-Friday 7AM to 7PM).
● Labs and testing: No charge for in-office labs or tests. Blood draws for additional labwork are done in the office at no cost, saving you the hassle of going to the lab.
● Vaccines and medications: No charge for flu shot and TDaP, but any other vaccines are charged at cost. No charge for medications administered or dispensed in the office, (except Tamiflu).
● Telemedicine: Physician is available by phone at any time. Phone messages will be responded to promptly, and portal messages will be responded to within 24 hours.
● If you must go to the ER, I will discuss your case in advance with the on-duty physician. If you are admitted to the hospital, I will be closely monitoring your care in conjunction with the on-duty hospitalist, but not be the prescribing physician. If you are a resident of a nursing home, I will be your primary physician in that facility.
● All of the services of Gold level.
● Visits: In-office and house-calls offered as often as needed, (within a service area of 20 miles), any time and day, with priority scheduling, excluding holidays. I will notify you of my holiday schedule, and be available by phone and portal regardless. A retainer fee is required of $800 per individual per month, and $600 for each additional family member, with a 10% discount for paying in advance for 1 year.
● Labs and testing, vaccines and medications: No charge for any vaccines, medications, or tests done in-office or in the home. Most office-based labs will be available to be done at your location, if necessary, as well as most vaccines and medications.